1. Is the material you're bringing from:
2. Which municipality is your material from?
3. How often do you come to this transfer station?
4. Are you here to drop off garbage, recycling or green waste?
5. What is the main reason for your visit today?
6. Do you see value in having a separate free recycling drop off right next-door to the transfer station, as opposed to having to drop off your recyclables somewhere else?
7. Do the fees for coming here seem fair and reasonable?
8. Do you think the transfer station wait times are typically reasonable?
9. Are you satisfied with the signage at this transfer station?
10. Are there items that you'd like to drop off that aren't accepted here?
If you answered "Yes", which items would you like to drop off?
11. What do you like or not like about this transfer station?
Metro Vancouver acknowledges that the region’s residents live, work, and learn on the shared territories of many Indigenous peoples, including 10 local First Nations: Katzie, Kwantlen, Kwikwetlem, Matsqui, Musqueam, Qayqayt, Semiahmoo, Squamish, Tsawwassen, and Tsleil-Waututh.
Metro Vancouver respects the diverse and distinct histories, languages, and cultures of First Nations, Métis, and Inuit, which collectively enrich our lives and the region.