Part A: Tell us a bit about yourself:
1. If you are writing on behalf of an organization or group (e.g. society, Board, non-government organization), please indicate the name of your organization. If not, just write “resident”:
2. What is your (or your organization’s) interest in the regional growth strategy? (200 characters max)
Part B: Please provide input on any of the following policy areas that matter to you:
3. Shaping Growth into Urban Centres and Corridors – Transit Oriented Development
4. Coordinating Land Use and Transportation
5. Protecting Ecosystems and Enhancing Green Space within Communities
6. Reducing greenhouse gas emissions and preparing for the impacts of climate change
7. Agricultural Lands and Agricultural Viability
9. Supporting a Sustainable Economy – Industrial and Employment Lands
10. Providing diverse and affordable housing choices
11. Complete Community Policies
Part C: Implementation
12. The framework for implementing the growth strategy is described on page 57 of Metro 2040. Do you have any comments on how this strategy is implemented? This includes the procedures to amend this bylaw. Do you have any comments on how the strategy is implemented?
Part D: Additional Comments
13. Please provide any additional comments on Metro 2040.
Part E: Tell us a bit more about yourself (Optional)
This information helps us to ensure we capture input from a diverse range of people from across the region. All information will remain anonymous.
14. City where I live
15. City where I work/go to school
16. Gender Identity
18. Which best describes your primary employment?
19. Main language spoken at home
20. Annual Household income
21. Anything else you'd like us to know