Some activities in regional parks require permits.
If your event or activity involves any of the below, you should contact 604-432-6359 for more info.
- More than 50 people in attendance, whether as participants or spectators
- Any special requirements such as amplification, generators, tents or equipment
- The activity is publicly advertised
- You require exclusive use of an area other than a reservable facility
- Your event occurs outside of park hours
- The activity is for education or research purposes
- The activity follows an organized route
- Participants or spectators are charged a fee or minimum donation
- Your activities may have an impact on other park users or surrounding residents
- Any commercial use or the activity is for profit (including activities where financial transactions take place outside of the regional park.)