Metro Vancouver Regional Parks Foundation (MVRP Foundation), formerly known as Pacific Parklands Foundation, is an independent registered charity dedicated to the conservation and enhancement of Metro Vancouver's regional parks.
The foundation provides the additional financial support needed to realize special projects and initiatives that fall outside of what public funding is able to provide.
Metro Vancouver Regional Parks Foundation has many programs including those to:
- protect regional parks from invasive species;
- conserve and restore important wildlife habitats;
- educate and empower youth to become environmental leaders;
- ensure regional parks are accessible to everyone;
- improve and grow park facilities and infrastructure;
- build a strong future for regional parks.