Metro Vancouver's commitment is to maintain core services while protecting the health and safety of our employees, partners and the public.
Learn more about our response to COVID-19.
Everyone is moving forward at their own pace. Please be respectful and kind as you consider others’ personal choices.
Thank you for doing your part to keep each other safe.
Please enjoy the outdoors while respecting the following guidelines:
- Respect personal space.
- Consider people’s situations and comfort levels.
- Wash or sanitize hands frequently.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a disposable tissue or the crease of your elbow.
- Dispose of any tissues, masks, or gloves in designated garbage bins.
- Follow provincial guidelines.
- Stay home and away from others if you have cold or flu symptoms.
Learn more about how to stop the spread of COVID-19 and other germs.