What issues are you or your green team most passionate about? Are you finding it difficult to turn ideas into action? You and your team are not alone! Regardless of your priorities, whether it be waste reduction, raising general awareness about environmental sustainability in schools, or promoting healthy lifestyles – it’s often difficult to translate passion and good ideas into tangible actions! This workshop aims to build that bridge by providing effective tools, tips and tricks to support successful action planning for green teams, events, campaigns or other action projects.
The goals of this workshop are:
- to provide ideas and tools for successful and strategic action planning
- to identify key tips for increasing project longevity and sustainability
- to learn how to create a vision, set SMART goals and create a project timeline
- to build an understanding of the process of organizing an event or campaign
- to empower participants to take action