A Love Food & Hate Waste Youth Leadership Clinic
Exploring Ideas, Strategies and Actions and to achieve zero-waste @ school
When? OCTOBER 20, 2017 (8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.)
Where? Metro Vancouver Head Office, Burnaby, B.C.
Join high school students from across Metro Vancouver who are actively influencing food systems change and waste reduction in their schools.
- discover the impact of our daily food, waste choices and organic waste diversion
- explore how waste is managed by School Districts and by Metro Vancouver
- tour a Metro Vancouver waste management facility
- explore innovative ideas to create sustainable food systems change & waste reduction at schools and in communities
- get to know Metro Vancouver’s Love Food, Hate Waste Campaign
- enjoy a zero waste lunch from Lupii Café
- share “love food hate waste” success stories
Click Here to Apply
(Space is Limited)
(Successful applicants will be notified by email in early October 13, 2017.)