Metro Vancouver Regional Parks understands that connecting with nature is an effective way to reduce stress and support physical and mental wellbeing. Regional Parks nature programs are resuming, with some modifications in place. Programs have been adjusted to allow for physical distancing and our team is taking measures to protect you.
Please enjoy our programs while respecting the following:
- Stay home and away from others if you have cold or flu symptoms.
- Maintain a physical distance of at least two metres from others as much as possible, including in parking lots and trail entrances.
- Walk, bike, or take transit to avoid contributing to traffic and parking issues.
- Wash or sanitize hands frequently.
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
- Dispose of any used tissues, masks or gloves in designated garbage bins. Please place used face masks and gloves in a plastic bag before securely disposing in a garbage bin.
Once you have registered, we will send additional safety guidelines specific to your program.
Staff continue to closely monitor developments regarding COVID-19 and will notify participants of any program changes or cancellations.
Regional Parks has a team of staff ready to help you explore regional parks. If you have any questions, email
All customers need a new account to register for programs. It’s easy to do and takes less than 2 minutes.