Where is Electoral Area A?
Electoral Area A occupies approximately 818 Km2 of land and includes the following communities and inhabited areas:
- Lands along Howe Sound, located between the District of West Vancouver and Squamish-Lillooet Regional District (excluding the Village of Lions Bay). This includes the communities of Ocean Point, Strachan Point and Montizambert Wynd.
- Bowyer and Passage Islands (in Howe Sound)
- Northern portion of Indian Arm
- Boulder Island and Carraholly Point (at the southern end of Indian Arm)
- West side of Pitt Lake
- Barnston Island (in the Fraser River, west of Golden Ears Bridge)
- University Endowment Lands (includes most of Pacific Spirit Regional Park)
- University of British Columbia (including University Neighbourhoods)
Electoral Area A Map
Declaration of Acclamation
Declaration of Election by Acclamation
On September 18, 2018, Terry Mullen withdrew his candidacy.
Election 2018 Media Release
Attention Electoral Area A electors: You may still be eligible to vote in the school trustee election of your area. For more information on school trustee elections, contact your nearest municipality.
Important Election Links
Please feel free to contact any of the Metro Vancouver Regional District election sources contained on this page for any further questions or concerns.