A. Applicant Information
Mailing address (if different):
Indicate the organization status: *
Brief description of your organization and its mandate: *
B. Description of the Agriculture Awareness Project
Brief description of the project: *
List of municipalities that are impacted by the project: *
C. Project Schedule and Deliverables
Project start date (select the first of the month if unknown): *
Project end date (select the first of the month if unknown): *
When will most of the agriculture awareness activity occur? *
D. Project Budget
List of expenses and amount: *
List the sources of revenue and amount (indicate if confirmed): *
Lead organization total contribution (dollars & in-kind): *
Contribution of other funders/supporters (name/dollars/in-kind): *
E. Project Results
What are the desirable outcomes or anticipated benefits? *
How will you determine if the project has been successful? *
- All grant recipients must provide Metro Vancouver a brief report on the results of the project by no later than February 12, 2021. The report should include how the funds were used, the results of the agriculture awareness activity and whether the objectives were met.
- Grant recipients must acknowledge the support of Metro Vancouver on all promotional materials related to the funded project.
- If making significant changes to the scope, schedule or budget of the funded project as described in this application, the organization will inform Metro Vancouver staff about the changes.
- If the project proposed in this application is not completed; and there remains regional funds on hand; or if the project is completed without requiring the full use of regional funds, the outstanding funds should be returned to Metro Vancouver through the Finance Department.
- Information provided in this application may be subject to disclosure under the BC Freedom of Information and Privacy Act.