We assist municipalities in achieving a stable and positive labour relations climate by providing advice and research, coordination on issues of common interest, and specialized support on matters related to human resources and labour relations.
- Advice and research for arbitration and other human resource and labour relations issues, including advocacy services and coordination of legal issues of common interest to employers.
- Research and data initiatives including workforce data collection, updating benchmarking and settlement trends, costing proposals, analyzing economic trends, and reporting on emerging human resource and labour relations issues of importance to Metro Vancouver's municipal employers.
- Leadership and innovation with respect to human resources and labour relations issues.
- Coordination with municipalities across Canada regarding human resources and labour relations issues including police and fire settlement trends.
- Liaising with external service providers common to our member municipalities.