Connecting Classrooms to Communities (C2C)
A Place-Based Professional Development Workshop for Metro Vancouver School Districts
April 10, 2018
Camp Alexandra, Crescent Beach, BC
BC curriculum is changing. The Classrooms to Communities (C2C) Workshop is a professional development opportunity that will inspire community-connected learning, enhance teacher mentorship and foster collaboration to transform teacher practice and learning in our school districts.
How will C2C benefit your school district?
- Explore Place-Based Education as a rich pedagogy of opportunities
- Get to know the C2C Partners, Resources and Workshops
- Build relationships and share successes between school districts in the region
- Gain expertise, inspiration and support from colleagues and C2C partners
- Collaborate to advance your district's 2018-2019 Pro-D plan